We are looking to come up with a selection of new web banners to promote the World Tree Appeal that will appeal to different businesses and customers. Our existing banner is not suitable for all websites that we would like to put it on. The Mr Leafy character can be used but feel that he would be too cartoon like for some websites.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Web banners are to be made available to website publishersthat make tree planting offers to visitors. The main offer is that for every tree purchased through the banneranother is planted for free; buy one get one free.
The website publishers derive two benefits:
The first is that by displaying the banner their own green credentialsare enhanced. Consumers respond tocompanies being seen to be doing something positive for the environment.
The second benefit is that the publisher derives a revenueshare of the tree sales made from the site. World Tree Appeal funds the planting of the matched tree/s.
Here is the link to the page that displays the existing banner.
1) A selection of banners that do not feature our Mr Leafy Logo as we feel this is too cartoon like for some websites.
2) Banners must look clean and professional for large corporate sites that they will be on.
3) Generate click throughs to the World Tree Appeal landing page.
4) We would like our Mr Leafy logo used in some butnot all of the banners
1) Clean, clear designs that will encourage themaximum number of impressions/clicks
2) Different banners for different websites minimumof 3 alternatives.
3) Banners must convey the message that:- By clicking more trees get planted.
4) Banners must be kept to the following pixelsizes:
125 x 125
120 x 240
-One design that fits all, must have the choice of different designs.
-Just designs that feature our current Mr Leafy Character.