Marrakech is a highly desired destination - especially for those in the UK and Europe as it is in the same time zone, just a couple of hours away by air. It offers the exotic combined with the familiar – there is an old city, the medina, and a new city, Gueliz, that feels European with boutiques, open air cafes, restaurants and quite trendy. Going to the medina is like going back in time with fabulous riads (and of course we are one of them) hidden away behind the walls offering calm and tranquility after the hustle and bustle of the local markets.
I am launching this campaign via Perfect Audience and I understand that web ads for retargeting have set guidelines as below:
Banner Ad Specs and Guidelines
For your ad to pass review it MUST adhere to the following guidelines:
▪ Your ad must be a .gif or .jpg smaller than 70kb in filesize.
▪ Your ad must have one of the standard sets of dimensions: 300x250, 728x90, 160x600, 300x600, 468x60, or 120x600. You asked for 3 sizes, so leave out the ones 728x90 and 468x60. All the other sizes are fine for our purposes.
▪ Your ad must include the advertiser's brand.
▪ Your ad must have a border.
▪ Your ad cannot imitate computer effects like scrolling or mousing over.
▪ Animations must stop completely in under 30 seconds.
▪ No strobe or flashing effects allowed.
Your ad and campaign must not feature or promote alcohol, anabolic steroids, drugs, financial products, gambling, adult content, or weight loss products.
If you need photos, I can send those to you. Please check the Photo section of our website and pick out the ones you think would work best.