We are a Spa in Singapore for both men and ladies equipped with a suite of hot baths, saunas, steam rooms and massage treatments. Our main clients are Chinese, Caucasian and Japanese. Our main offering that we are trying to promote is our hot pool/onsen. Our price point is affordable and we're not competing in the luxury/premium market.
I'd like it to be a combination of a logotype and logomark.
- The logomark has to be something that suggests a hot pool/water/nature (easily identifiable, i.e. for a hot pool/onsen you could have steam lines; refer to the image attached).
- The logotype colour should contrast the logomark and be in a thick, full font that looks professional. The font should preferably also NOT be too "sharp"/"thin" (e.g. Serif fonts). Also, the '1' in the logotype should have a base/stem at the bottom.
- The background should be white/cream/beige. At the same time, it should be clean, and simple. This is because a physical signboard will be made with the logo. I would also like there to be gold in the logo - either the logotype or the logomark.
- The feel we're going for is something that reminds you of nature and is welcoming. - Take note that we're not aiming for a feel of luxury, but rather a place where everyone should feel welcome!
- The images attached are a recent design concept done in-house, but we'd like to see more alternatives. Let me see what you guys can do! :)