Small button needed for use in the top header of our website (http://www.partyinnovations.com), similar to that of "The Green Line" and "In a Hurry Line" buttons. This button is for our "Custom Napkins" category. Button should include the words "Custom Napkins" and a small napkin icon to the right.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Please browse our website to get an idea of the kinds of products we sell. We'd like a button similar to "The Green Line" and "In a Hurry Line" buttons located in the header of our website.
You'll see that "The Green Line" button includes a recycle symbol to
represent our environmentally friendly products and the "In a Hurry
Line" button includes a lightning bolt to represent our fast production
products. Specifically, we'd like to create a new button to represent our category of Custom Napkin products. The new button should include the words "Custom Napkins" and a small napkin icon to the right. The entire button size should be about 120 x 19 px (l x w). The napkin icon should probably be white and look 3-dimensional. Maybe the napkin can be folded or triangular - just some suggestions. We'd also like part of our company logo to appear on the napkin (feel free to use our entire Party Innovations logo but it would probably be best if you only design the napkin icon with only the Party Innovations balloon).
- Button that reads "Custom Napkins" w/ a small napkin icon to the right (similar to "The Green Line" button in the header of our site).
- Probably best is napkin is white but feel free to try other colors you think will work nicely with the background color.
- Part of OR the entire Party Innovations logo on the napkin icon (probably best to just design the napkin w/ the balloon).
- Button should use same font and background colors as "The Green Line" button from our site header.
- Button should probably be no larger than 120 x 19 px (l x w). There isn't much space to work with in that area of our site anyway.
- Winner should provide an illustrator and pdf version of their winning design.