We are a Swiss Foundation which is developing an accessible web platform offering free e-services for people living in developing countries. Our goal is to make all ICT fully accessible and free of charge to all people.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
This software platform will be used by novel ICT users (first-time-users), with limited or no experience and knowledge in ICT.
We do need a first set of buttons, in iPad or iPhone style, in 3D format (for a .NET platform).
As soon as a designer work is accepted, the designer should also get the job to complete the work.
Here is the List of the initial buttons:
1. e-mail: open the specific web e-mail application.
2. Messages: open the application to manage messages (Instant messaging, chat, SMS, etc.)
3. Phone: open the application to make IP calls (like Skype or Messenger)
4. Agenda: open the web application to manage the personal agenda
5. Contacts: application which manage the personal contacts
6. Profile: enter into the application which manage the personal profile and configuration.
7. Health: access to a specific application which manages health related e-services.
8. E-Government: access to a specific application which manages e-government related e-services.
9. E-Education: access to a specific application which manages educational e-services.
10. Emergency: access to an application which manages online emergencies, disaster managment, and disaster recovery.