My current header image has three servers on it. I want the image to be related to the context of my website.
First, go to the main home page of the website:
There is the image on the home page with "Event Based Matching" on it. You'll notice it has three server images. It's more for a hosting type site.
I want a new image created, or the current image to be modified, leaving the event based matching, and the event deffintion format, but I want more of a stats type image to the right of this text.
Ideas to replace this could be graphs, charts, funnels, etc. The bottom line is it has to have more of a stats look and feel rather than a hosting type look and feel.
I want the text to be the same. However, you can also submit an image with the text laid out differently. For the most part though, I'll warn you that I like how it blends in with the website of grey and white. The graph, chart, or funnel that is added to the right of the text should be bright colors, etc.
For an idea of the funnel, check out the how it works page.
Here is the URL for the current header image:
I'm not sure if I have the source psd file.
- Must have the text Event Based Tracking
- Must have the event definition (event /i-vent/ n. 2 b: a noteworty happening)
- Must have a web stats, conversion tracking, and or ad tracking look and feel.
- Must match the current header image dimensions exactly. The site isn't going to be reformatted to match your image. Your image must match the current layout. (It's CSS based and a pain for us to change.) Take note of how the part of the server layers on top of part of the menu.
- See above. I don't want anything server based or not based on what our service is.