This application is aimed to solve the following problem.
Many times, you receive a document over email to be signed and sent back to the sender. Currently, you print the document, then sign at the required places and then either fax the document to the sender or scan and email it back.
The current process can be very painful if you receive lot of documents on a regular basis or you are on the road at all times.
Use a smartphone like iPhone (and/or Android phone) to sign the documents and send the signed document immediately over email. It eliminates the need for printing, scanning and faxing.
Smartphone users such as iphone, android users.
For your reference:
the intended name of the application: EasySign
Artwork details below:
1. Homepage icon:
- The icon should capture the essence of what the application is trying to solve. Primarily two things: ability to sign documents using the mobile device and the simplicity and convenience of signing on-the-go.
- The colors and lines used in the icon should be pleasing to the eye.
- The icon design should standout in terms of quality.
The home page icon should be:
- Measures 57 x 57 pixels, with 90 degree corners
- Does not have any shine or gloss
2. Splashscreen image
- Splashscreen image should incorporate the same elements of home page icon except that it is of 320 x 480 pixels.
3. Enlarged 512x512 pixel version of homepage icon
- This is simply an enlarged 512x512 pixel version of home page icon.
All images should be in .PNG format along with adobe illustrator files provided.
I have attached examples of the artwork that I used for a different app.