Please visit my current site: http://www.soarstudyskills.com. I will list below things I like and want to maintain as well as things I don't like:
- Vibrant colors
- 4-square logo (I get many compliments on the color scheme of my site and my products...I definitely have a visual "brand" established.)
- Three points of navigation: top, side, and add'l menu under the header on many pages. I would like to clean this up with only 1 navigational area (top or left side)
- No room to expand new content: some of my pages could be broken up into "mini websites" within the larger website. I would like to be able to organize a couple different layers of pages.
- Sign-up for the "freebies" are "below the fold." I would like to move them up to show up without scrolling.
- Busy. I like the impact of the colors on my site, but it seems a little busy. I think I need more "white space."
MAIN POINTS of EVALUATION
- First impression...modern, clean, professional, vibrant, invigorating (NOT boring)
- Branding...how well does it communicate the visual representation of "SOAR"?
- Simple. Some white space, easy to navigate.
- Room for free sign-up above the fold.
- Organized for endless expansion.
Thank you for your consideration!