Joe Joe's Coffee & Tea http://www.joejoescoffee.com
We are a family owned small specialty coffee roaster in the Southeastern US that is producing some of the best coffees in the world, but too few know about us. Joe Joe spends tons of time learning and roasting the green coffees from around the world. The business is in Tupelo, MS, not exactly a haven for great coffee, yet what we produce in our roastery rivals anything from Seattle, Portland,etc, so we are looking to expand online.
Our target market for our fresh roasted coffees are ages 35-55 with above average incomes, primarily iPad and iPhone users, interest in all things culinary. The teas are for ages 30-55 female with health concerns and primarily above average incomes/stay at home moms. These customers can literally be anywhere in the US, but our main focus will be the Southeastern US. However, our coffees are all affordable, so this is not necessarily a high price only club so to speak. We probably should highlight that specialty coffees and teas are the two most affordable luxuries out there.
We are looking for a WordPress platform to educate, promote, and sell our specialty coffees and teas online.
The problem is that we must expand our market online with a platform to educate, blog and/or video blog about what we are doing, what's fresh, why this coffee or that tea is superb, etc. We have a loyal base of customers now, and are looking to expand that. Most of our customers like good coffee, but don't know a whole lot about it.
1. Must be integrated with Twitter, Facebook, etc.
2. We want the site to be able to sell our coffees and teas online, but not "in your face" e-commerce. It should be a blogsite that leads to sells, but isn't all about selling.
3. Must be attractive enough to hold first time visitors to learn more about what's going on.
4. Must be designed to get people to sign up for a free guide "Why does my coffee at home not taste as good as it does at the coffeehouse?"
5. Place to promote our coffee and tea of the month clubs.
Examples of what we like, in order of preference..