Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
• A forum in which physicians can share collective wisdom and experience, evaluate the industry trends, prepare policy arguments to shape the public discourse, dialogue regarding the regulation of innovative medical practices, and proactively chart the future course of the field;
• Organized research initiatives designed to demonstrate the clinical and economic value of private medical service models;
• Ongoing research into the business of private medicine and how to grow a practice while avoiding common mistakes; and
• A directory of vendor resources to assist private physicians in establishing and building their practices.
• Centered on the whole person within the context of family and community;
• Based on science, technology, and best available evidence;
• Supported by lifelong professional learning; and
• The Mission of the AFMA is to improve the health of patients, families, and
communities by serving the needs of members with professionalism and creativity.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
related organizations include: ama-assn.org aafp.org aanp.org familydoctor.org >> This new logo needs to "fit" into that group of
logos as though it were a member of the group.
There is no requirement for the use of a caduceus - the staff and snakes. However, if you choose to create one of your own, please read the first 5 or 6 paragraphs here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_of_Asclepius It is the best explanation of the symbolism I could find. Further down on that page are links to logos that presently use the caduceus.