Switch Marketing produces simple explanatory videos for our clients to help them explain their value proposition whether on the web, on mobile devices, at trade shows or on major television networks.
Since joining the Common Craft Explainer Network in November 2009 Switch has grown from 3 people to more than 20 focused professionals who have developed over 100 videos for companies and brands such as Lego, Microsoft, Unisys and Discover.
We collaborate with the client to understand exactly what they want to say with their web video and then we do everything in-house including producing a full script and storyboard, the animation/illustrations, choosing professional voice-over artists and offering outstanding customer service throughout the process.
We are fun and playful in our work but we market ourselves to large agencies and Fortune 500 companies and so our logo needs to reflect the professional nature of working with us. It needs to reflect that you can trust us as your partner but that we are also fun to work with.
You can see examples at
Our website is getting a major overhaul over the next 3 months.
We work with a lot of clients from a lot of different industries... from companies that make supplements for feeding horses to huge tech companies like Microsoft.
Moving forward our targets are more of the larger companies and ad agencies.
We want to be thought of as professional, trustworthy, creative and fun to work with.
The logo is for our new website and other marketing collateral that will follow.
- clean, crisp design that reflects the professionalism of our company with a look into the fun side of working with us.
- logo will be used for the web and for print (letterhead, business cards, etc) and so we might need 2 versions - one wider for the web and one 'taller' for business cards,
- please include the tag line - Video that Explains What You do.
- We want it to be clear that we produce video. (Specifically we produce short, simple, animated videos.)
- Please include the company name 'Switch Marketing'
- Please review our videos at http://switchmarketing.com/portfolio/