- Web ordering system provider for Curry Houses (Asian Takeaways/Restaurants) who want to provide an alternative, queue busting, method of ordering to their customers - besides telephoning and going in and ordering.
- Asian Food including Bangladeshi, Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Thai etc.
- It also essentially acts as a portal for their existing customers to find them, through our site, and order DIRECT from them.
- We are not targeting bargain meal hunters like Just Eat, Hungryhouse etc. but customers that already know what restaurant/takeaway they are looking for.
- Furthermore, it acts as a buying club for restaurants to secure bulk discounts with wholesale retailers.
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Let designers make suggestions:
Reds: Energy, action, passion and love.
Purples: Imagination, spirituality, royalty and luxury.
It is sort of a premium Just Eat/Hungry house purely focused on Asian Food (Bangladeshi, Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Thai etc.)
The Asian aspect should be referred to in the logo as well as the premium look - but not too premium as to ward off potential customers.