Thanks for checking out this project for TerpCast.com!
I'm a trainer and mentor for Sign Language Interpreters. Utilizing online multimedia courses, I teach essential skills and concepts to empower new and aspiring interpreters to become nationally Certified at the Master level.
My target audience consists of ITP (Interpreter Training Program) students and low-level certified interpreters who desire to maximize their interpreting potential.
Most of this market fall into the following demographics/psychographics:
1. age 21-30
2. 86% female
3. college graduate (or soon to be)
4. visually oriented, detail attentive
*Note: While a high percentage of my target market is female, they dislike labels and stereotypes. Please avoid stereotypically "girly" or "feminine" features in your designs.
You can learn more about interpreters and interpreting for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing at
if you need help understanding this market niche.
I need a logo that will instantly communicate the purpose of my website and digital products. Here are the parameters of the project:
1. The colors should compliment my existing color scheme. You can view http://TerpCast.com to get an idea of my existing color scheme.
2. Include a wordmark in your design using my business name (TerpCast). The prominence of this wordmark is up to your discretion.
3. The logo and wordmark should be able to stand alone without a background.
4. Final output file to be provided in the following formats:
a. Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
b. Web file format - .jpg, .png, and layered .psd (RGB)
Constructive feedback will be provided during the development of the project.
The winning design will be creative and intuitively understandable.
I look forward to seeing your designs.
Best of luck!
Founder, TerpCast LLC