We are a small start-up Sydney based business looking to service large business and conference centers with unique candy lines. How many times have you been to meetings just to get the same old boring mints!
Our dream is to franchise this model! Help us make it a reality!
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We aim to initially target offices, hotels and conference centers. Over time we will expand the business to include domestic parties and special events.
We are looking for a logo that best represents who we are and what we do.
What is important to us is to:
1. No cartoons or characters in the logo
2. Highlight the words "Candy Van" and leave "The" text in a smaller font.
3. Pick up on the swirl effect of a lollipop. This could either be as a logo element on it's own or worked into the text.
4. Keep colors to a minimum (no rainbows) - we like Candy colors like Musk Pink, Lime Green, Cherry Red (don't limit yourself)
5. Include a tag line "Candy 2U"
To give you a visual - think of the old VW retro flower power combi van with a modern twist, and this is how we want our vans to look on the streets.
Feel free to be creative on all of the above with the exception of point 1.