We are a new dynamic, innovative and environmentally aware company that build state-of-the-art technology products to make life easier for social and business communities.
We have developed our own technology platform to rapidly build digital eco-systems that use Smartphone applications for reporting. These mobile applications talk to our data control centre to provide on-line computing services back to the user. We support iPhone, Android, on-line services, and are also planning on supporting Blackberry.
From our mission statement: “PepperStack is focused on building digital ‘eco-systems’ for the community and not just on-line services”.
PepperStack is looking to create corporate branding that will symbolise to its target audience, the following traits:
- Digital (eco) systems
- Smartphone Development Specialisation
We are aiming our branding at the public community, the business community, and local government.
We seek a logo and a typeface to go along with it. The logo doesn’t have to literally embody the traits we mean it to symbolise, but instead it needs to capture the essence of these things by a powerful yet simple graphic.
A range of examples we like are; Apple, Inc., Stackoverflow, iStockphoto, Skype, Sitepoint and 99Designs!
We will leave it in your capable hands to come up with the goods. Be creative!
We would like the logo icon to be separable from the typeface design.
1. We don’t want it to be playful, cheap or childlike.
2. The typeface should be clean and not too fiddly.
3. Keep the colour range to a minimum, although different shades of a few select colours are totally ok.
4. The design should have a transparent background to it so we can fit it over a backdrop of our choice.
5. File formats: vector + png
6. Resolution: Minimum-side 1024 pixels
Note - We will be needing a web presence and will be raising another contest in the very near future for the artwork, so give this your best shot and you may be in for the web artwork too!