SIMPLISTIC / MINIMALISTIC! / BOLD!
Your dream DATING RESTAURANT VENUE.
EXACTLY like the "PURE" billboard logo file attached, we want to use the same font and the same LED lights as outlines to the font.
CHIC & MAGNETIC:
- through LED lighting, we're going to make it a place of escape.
- using inverse logic, the LED lights will be Sunset colours during broad daylight and will be Sunrise colours during night, inverse to the time of day that you're looking at the billboard.
OUR LAYOUT IDEAS:
- the white outline outside of the starting "O" must be kept. It is an ECLIPSED MOON. This is what lets diners know we serve Japanese food.
- in our idea layout file, due to our lack of design skills we've only been able to describe what colour the outline LED lights used are going to be (during different times of the day) by making it look like the whole billboard background is sunset/sunrise colour in the file, but in fact we're going to use a black billboard background against the black letters written on top of it when setting up the restaurant - the black letters are going to be able to be seen because of the LED lights outlining them. The billboard background itself will not light up, it will remain black/steel/concrete colour. Only the outlines of the letters will light up as sunrise/sunset colour.
- the 'palm leaves' drawn over the word 'MANA' is there to reflect a tropical environment. Please simply this as best as possible and rearrange if you think it's best. Also, the palm leaves are to only exist where they cross over the letters, anywhere else that the palm leaves stick out outside of the letters please erase those parts of the palm leaves. They're only meant to be silhouette outlines over the letters (in other words, parts of those letters are to be cut out in the shape of the palm leaves). Please refer to final attached file for reference.
- the palm leaves are what lets diners know they're also getting tropical food.
WE'RE TAKING FASHIONABLE PEOPLE SOMEWHERE EXOTIC & CLASSY. IT'S GOTTA BE HOT!
PS. Ideas for 'initializing' the name ORB MANA into a symbol is also appreciated, can be used on aprons etc... A bonus can be rewarded for this, however it must match with the finalized logo version of this competition.