BlogRelief.com allows members to submit and vote for their favourite blog sites - the site is geared for raising money for charity.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- I am putting BlogRelief.com together using my own money - without any current sponsorship from anyone. My ultimate aim is to promote the best blogs in given categories. I hope that people will find this information interesting and it will lead to various revenue streams that will help me raise money for my (and the members) favourite charities.
- Must contain words "BlogRelief.com"
- We are after a Web 2.0 style logo - using existing colours on http://www.blogrelief.com (i.e. Pink/Blue) and colours that compliment the existing colours.
- It must appeal to both men and women.
- Logo must be horizontal in orientation: Dimensions 350 wide x 77 height (350 x 77) Approx.
- White Background
- Need web quality (.jpg) and .psd deliverables (inc layers etc.)
- Full Ownership of design
- We don't want anything too complex
- Not too many colours