We've chosen an interesting, aggressive name for our new investment partnership. We need an interesting (but not quite so aggressive) logo to go with it. Are you clever enough to create a logo without red blood splatter?
Blood, Sweat & Capital LLC
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Blood, Sweat & Capital LLC needs a logo.
We are a group of partners who create new businesses and invest in existing businesses. Our specific focus is on creating / investing in outsourced services for healthcare organizations (e.g. a company that provides billing services for doctor's offices, or a company that does risk analysis for a health insurance plan)
We own BloodSweatCapital.com, BloodSweatAndCapital.com, and BSandC.com (as well as other TLDs).
We will give you design credit on our Web site. Hey, it's something.
- Because of our "aggressive" name, we'd prefer an understated, professional logo
- Logo should be suitable for use on web site, business stationery, icons, etc.
- Logo should be OK in color or black and write
- Themes: new / growth / creativity / smart / partners / trustworthy / ideas
- OK to play with BSC or BS&C, but don't want to emphasize "BS"
- Visually compact? (Blood, Sweat & Capital is somewhat lengthy as text)
- Final artwork delivered as Photoshop (PSD) file.
- No blood or blood spatters.
- Bright red or blood red colors are probably a no-go, but we're willing to be convinced.
- No swooshes.
- Don't want to call attention to "BS", due to possible negative connotation.