We need a logo for our bottle label for a homebrewing project.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We make different styles of beer, including cream ale, IPAs and lagers, mainly for personal consumption and gifts. We pride ourselves on creativity and hands-on DIY-iness. This beer is brewed in Boston in a small apartment where the cat could pretty much be considered a co-brewer. Established in 2008.
- Tagline: If it doesn't bobble, what's the point? - Does not NEED to be incorporated.
- The logo should be light-hearted & fun
- Personal style: Shabby chic with a penchantfor the mildly absurd or unexpected/ironic juxtapositions (kind of likea Decemberists or Midlake album.)
- Incorporate the "bobblehead" part of the name
- Avoid the classic beer colors: bright redand blue.