Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Your design will launch 'Boss on the Beach', information products and coaching services for the established small business owner who's lost that 'loving feeling' for their business. 'Boss' products/services will turn a small business owner into a 'Lifestyle Entrepreneur', a person enjoying a lifestyle of choice, freedom, financial independence, luxury, and a strong sense of control over the business whether s/he's there or not. "Boss" products/services will enhance the positive image for the established business owner who's thinking about exit strategy and needs help to maximize that opportunity. 'Boss' products will help this person enhance the value of their business and, at the same time, lead them to a better quality of life with a business runs well and profitably. See added comments below for more on the target audience.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Boss on the Beach:
1. the feeling: lifestyle entrepreneur, rich experience, luxurious comfort, independent, relaxation, confident, freedom, plenty of options ahead;
2. the benefits of "Boss" services/products: a lifestyle of choice, freedom, financial independence, luxury, positive image for the established business owner who's thinking about exit strategy and wants to maximize that opportunity.
3.The Boss on the Beach audience is leading a resort-filled, 'catered-to' life, not the 'hang out around the campfire' beach. S/he is confident the business is running well and profitably whether s/he's there or not. Does not sweat the details; has a capable team to handle that. Is confidently focused on the big picture of the business - strategy, planning, dreaming, envisioning - to improve its success and improve the owner's life.
4. Demographic: equally male/female, 40+, established business owner; believes biz ownership is the key to the good life yet hasn't been able to make it happen.
5. Color choice: strong, deep rather than pastel; avoid the obviously feminine; this person is a decision maker, with a lot of business responsibility all under control with effective systems in place.
6. Am more inclined to go with a symbol than a tangible pictoral image but am open to suggestion.