This is for the Courtyard San Francisco Union Square and their bistro. Currently the restaurant is operating under a different name and we need to change it to Café Maurice. The CY was originally built as the Hotel Maurice after the earthquakes & fire in 1906. It was the 1st hotel to have indoor plumbing. Our bathrooms are small and we want to bring the history a bit more into the hotel so ppl can understand who we are now based on part of the past.