We need a vibrant logo that communicates our mission - which is to empower people and organizations to design new and extraordinary futures, results they consider dramatic breakthroughs.
Center for New Futures
Lots of coaching is about situation improvement. Our distinct methodology is about recognizing and changing the patterns and mindsets that hold us back. Our focus is on achieving big dreams and designing the future (your life) from what is possible (unencumbered by the past) rather than what has been. The experience is one of freedom, vitality and fun. We give people new tools and new communication strategies to help open up new possibilities, take action and ultimately lead extraordinary lives that are meaningful to them.
In a nutshell, our work is about creating something beyond who we've been and what we know. Our work is aimed at helping people learn how to dream and achieve new and extraordinary futures.
3-4 color logo to be used on website, business cards, presentation
- Type treatment of Center for New Futures name
- both of these items in a lock up together
- something that is optimistic and upbeat while remaining clean and subtle
- would like to explore use of lower case in name and warm, vibrant color palette
- suggestions for secondary design language that can be used to enhance overall branding.
- Entire name "Center for New Futures" must be written out, in addition to this, CNF can be appreviated as part of the symbol.
- Item 1...anything too high tech - want to communicate human touch and warmth
- cliched symbols of new futures (e.g. stars, planets, figures of people with outstretched arms)
- traditional "futuristic colors" gold, silver, cobalt blue