I'm looking for a logo for a new membership program that we are creating to help people who are stuck in a job-job to provide them with resources and information on how to quit their job for work they love.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Since 1996 ChangingCourse.com has helped thousands of people realize their dream of going from having a boss to being their own boss by learning how to turn their ideas and interests into income.
The mission of Changing Course goal is simple really: To give customers the tools, information, ideas, and support you need to create a more satisfying and balanced life doing work you really love… on your own terms.
The membership program will be called Changing Course Accelerated Program and will provide online products, audio presentations, monthly teleclasses and a Q & A Form where the members can post questions and offer and receive advice.
- Changing Course Accelerated Program
- existing website color scheme includes lavendar/dark blue and some red, would be good to compliment but not dupicate
- It should appeal to both men and women although women are a stronger audience for me
- I don't want it to appear to be geared towards women or men as both are included
- I don't want it to have a "corporate" feel as that's what they're escaping from.
- No subtitle for now, still working that out...