AllClean Services needs a clean, simple, understated, professional, distinctive logo to be used with various marketing materials and equipment, such as: stationary, vehicles (rear window and sides), enclosed trailers (billboard), uniforms (shirts & hats), mousepads, etc...
A LOT MORE WORK GUARANTEED FOR THE WINNER!!!
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are seeking to have a logo designed that is unique yet professional and can be used in various marketing strategies. Our company is initially starting out in power washing but we intend to broaden our scope of work to include residential, commercial and industrial cleaning (maid services and construction clean up). Anything from office/ business cleaning to power washing truck fleets, concrete, residential deck cleaning, etc... We would like a logo that is not specific to one type of cleaning but transcends all cleaning types and needs.... hence the name AllClean...
- Preferably nothing cliche with the cleaning industry unless it can be incorporated in a unique, understated and attention grabbing manner.
- Colors we had in mind are: Navy Blue/ Yellow and maybe White. We are open to your suggestions for colors. The logo should be designed to be invertible, i.e. logo on an all navy blue background, logo on an all yellow background as well as all white background. We plan on having our enclosed trailers all yellow and our company vehicles will be navy blue, more specifically Toyota Tundra Nautical Blue (if that helps).
- The logo needs too be clean and portray professionalism, trust, and a large corporate image.
- The logo text is "AllClean Services". The tagline/ slogan is currently being decided, should be available before the end of the contest and will be from 3-6 words in length. Please incorporate a place for the tagline/ slogan in the design.
- Please keep in mind the many marketing uses we will have for this logo, embroidery (hats/ shirts), vehicles/ trailers, website, brochures and stationary.- The other idea we had with regard to colors was using different shades of the yellow and blue to give the logo more depth and deminsion while keeping printing costs lower due to there being only 2-3 colors.
- We are open to suggestions, please feel free to contact us with your ideas and opinions regarding this logo.
- We don't want anything cheesy, cliche, clipart looking or cookie cutter.
- We don't want a logo that looks "cheap" or creates a perception of a "fly by night" company.