Cobra Trading Computers
Small niche business looking to create a loyal brand of a product line named "Cobra". We are trying to create a brand so that when people hear "Cobra" from within our industry that they instantly think of our company and our products.
We cater to day traders who are looking for a new high performance computer solution. The audience are generally male, ages between 30 to 50, Bachelors degree or higher education and fairly entrepreneurial. For this reason, the logo should be very professional and distinct. Again, the primary purpose is on a branding standpoint, so that when people see or hear "Cobra" within this particular industry that they instantly associate and think of our products. The audience that we cater to are willing to pay a little bit more for more performance and service than the competition. Therefore the logo should be more elegant than "in your face" and more professional than childish.
The logo will most likely be centered around "Cobra" (the snake) with "Trading" and "Computers" to be integrated, although not the focal point. You don't have to implement an actual cobra snake (although remember we are trying to create a brand).
Since the name is three words, it can be multi-lined.
1) We are looking for unique and creative way to brand "Cobra". We are a computer manufacturer, but I'm not sure that can be integrated in any way into this logo.
2) Logo will be primarily be web based output, but it should also be able to be printed on black and white as well as color brochures.
3) Colors: Complimentary colors with the primary goal of branding. I believe darker colors (grays/dark blues/dark reds) are more appropriate than bright colors such as yellows/oranges. We are shooting for a distinct look/feel that people associate with "professional".
4) The typeface should be very clear so that the words "Cobra" and "Trading" and "Computers" are all very eligible and easy to read. Remember our target audience is 30 to 50 years old.
5) Please be creative in your design. I will comment on ALL designs so that everyone can get a better feel for the overall look and feel we are trying to accomplish.
I would like it to be vector based so that it can be manipulated for print. Adobe PSD layered document is also preferred (RGB) at very high resolution / DPI.