I'm an SEO. I help businesses show up for the queries that are important to them in the search engines. I maintain a blog about my specialty where your logo will get the most playtime.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- Medium to large businesses, usually the marketing department.
- My industry peers, other SEOs, also read the blog.
My business name is long - keyphraseology. I'm looking for a design that doesn't overwhelm . If it is possible to simplify and make easier to read the term keyphraseology, that would be awesome.
A few things that likely aren't immediately apparent.
- 'key phrase' (a term that is in the business name) selection is foundational to the work that I do.
- 'seo' (also in the business name) is what I am (search engine optimizer) and do (search engine optimization).
- I'm female.
- I like oranges and reds but aren't married to them.
- I'm not a fan of logos with text that wraps around a circle. Lets stay away from that please.