Help us take on eDiets and WeightWatchers with a fresh identity logo for a hi-tech weight loss membership site.
We need a company logo that will be used on our website, in print, and on physical products. It's important that it looks good even in low resolution; probably 3 colors max.
The logo is for "LeanerNet", tagline: "For a leaner, healthier you!"
The logo should include the name "LeanerNet", the tag line, and any other design elements/icons. Text-only logo is a possibility, but would require some celever & unique design element(s) built into the font/color selection.
(We'll also need logo variation that adds ".com" after "LeanerNet" for the website.)
About 65% of customers are women. However, we don't want to exclude men.
Friendly is good. Energetic is good. Progressive is good. Hi-tech is good.
Dry and corporate -- not good. Really fancy -- not good.
Definitely looking for some creativity/ideas.... a winning concept. Even if it takes you only 2 minutes to bang out!
Our Product/Service: What we offer is an online membership where our star nutritionist/trainer helps people lose fat and reach their fitness goals through individually customized nutrition plans, exercise programs, and community support.
Even though it's really all about people, there is also a lot of science /technology behind the service. For example, meal plans are individually tailored based on 35 factors (with about 120,000 possible meal plans & 7,000+ food choices.) So, the stuff behind the scenes is *very* high-tech.
Well, that should get you started. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
- Company name text -- "LeanerNet"
- Tag line text: "For a leaner, healthier you!"
- Icon... OR other unique design element(s) as part of the text/font
- Friendly, energetic appearance
- "Community" / "personal" feel a plus
- Looks good in low-resolution (shrunk down) and grayscale
- Keep to 3 colors max
- File in Adobe Photoshop / vector format
- Original work only!
- Avoid small design elements that don't work in low res
- Avoid "fancy" logos or images (for example, with a lot of detail or lines)
- Avoid "corporate" or "dead"/dull appearance
- Absoutely NO "canned" icons / templates. Original work only!