We need a logo that puts us ahead of the competition.
KHA Ken Hughes & Associates, PC
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Ken Hughes & Associates, PC is a 35 year old CPA firm in Texas with approximately 30 employees. We provide a broad range of services including tax preparation and planning, audit, bookkeeping and consulting services for clients as small as mom and pop stores to $100 million companies. We have experienced significant growth and as a result, need our logo to reflect our new level of professionalism. We would like a logo that instills confidence and represents competence, leadership, and integrity. We use the initials KHA on most of our interoffice memorandum, but we also need the logo to include our full legal name, Ken Hughes & Associates, PC, although it need not be emphasized.
e-mail email@example.com for an example of our current logo
- Professional; clean and crisp
- Memorable; something that grabs your attention and puts us above the competition
- Will be used as a logo on business cards, letterhead, website and perhaps on the outside of a building.
- We are open to color, but we want the color to promote confidence, class, or wealth
- Consider emphasizing "KHA" in order to help brand our company
- Feel free to experiment with unique fonts
- Please provide in a popular adobe app or equivalent plus the exported graphics (JPG, TIF, or BMP)
- No Traditional "old firm" look, but don't want too modern either
- No calculators
- No pictures
- No Times New Roman
- Flashy, frilly
- Outrageous fonts
- Too many colors (2 or 3 is enough)