What is Itaici?
Itaici is the name of a microbrewery that produces signature craft beers, situated in Indaiatuba, a beautiful countryside area of São Paulo. Indaiatuba is a city of around 300'000 inhabitants surrounded by greenery and with a very lively social scene. It's a weekend destination for people coming from big cities around and popularly known as the land where the sun always shines. The microbrewery is a family-run and owned business that was born from a father and son's passion for beer. It is a dream come true for them, and they would like to make this place their 2nd home.
Itaici's business model targets the following purposes and groups:
- Produces signature craft beers for business (i.e. bars, restaurants in the region)
- Serves beers at their tap room/pub (part of the microbrewery)
- Utilizes their space for social events (i.e. sport, music, national holidays, gathering of interest groups...etc.)
- Sells their product in big formats (i.e. kegs, packs...etc.)
Itaici boasts products that are entry-level premium - not catered to the mass and neither to the high-end niche; but beers for those that value a quality beer and are adventurous to try new local flavors. The target group ranges from young adults to families from both genders that have an appreciation for craft beer.
The ambition is to turn Itaici into a landmark (must visit when in town or part of town) and symbol of the city of Indaiatuba for fresh quality products with a friendly-warm service.
The name Itaici stands for the name of the neighborhood where it is located: an up and coming area with high traffic and options for leisure activities in terms of F&B. A neighborhood easily relatable and known by all in the region.
The Itaici brand-logo should be as follows:
- A mark that is recognizable and embodying the essence of craft beer making and the city it stems from
- Have a playful yet sophisticated identity
- Contains a mixture of visual cues with greenery / nature, beer-making ingredients such as hops
- Have the word Itaici designed in an original typography
- The word "Cervejaria" (brewery in portuguese) may also be featured in the logo
- May explore a connection with one of the 2 landmarks of the neighborhood: 1. Train line; 2. Itaici Monastery. Reference visuals in attachment
- Draw mainly on shades of dark blue and yellow (variances are welcome)