Logo design document for 3rd gen landscaping:
3rd Generation Landscaping is a small Texas Business that has worked with plants and landscaping for over 30 years. The business has worked in several different markets in South and Central Texas. Primary focus is currently on residential landscaping and maintenance, but commercial business is not excluded.
Primary logo designs should be focused on communicating the brand’s competitive strength areas. Those areas are:
• Indigenous plant knowledge
• Established, and trusted source for lawn care and maintenance for people who really care to have a great lawn
• Focus on using organic treatments to enhance and maintain great lawns
• Each customer is a “one off” experience
o Clean all equipment between lawns to ensure that no fungus, weeds, insects, or diseases are spread to other clients
o Each client has a different “ideal experience” that they would like to have when they spend time in their yard and we aspire to make that experience better as per YOUR SPECIFICATIONS
• We use the right tools to solve any problem
Secondary competitive advantages for 3rd generation:
• Owner operated
o Involved in all facets of daily operation
• Dedicated staff that is easily approachable and determined to produce the desired results
ideal design should utilize negative space for 3 trees. Should be simple enough / have enough color separation for offset press printing. Would like eps file as well as jpeg image.