Simbora is a brazilian word (slang) for "let's ride".
The project aims to bring the hitchhiking experience up to the web2.0 in a meshup website that connects Simbora with the most important social network websites (namely facebook, twitter, orkut, and so on) plus maps from google maps. Letting users to easily search or share their rides within their social network.
+ can be found at:
Young people, university students or recently graduated, that travels a lot, wants to save some money and/or stay in touch with their friends.
We look for a logo to represent our product in such a young, enthusiastic and energetic market.
1. Font: a clean, simple and bold font. Saved any (little bit) fancier style that brings the idea of speed / movement. Favorite colors are green, yellow and orange. But, others may be accepted as well.
2. Mascot icon can be one of the below. Icon in full color wanted, background will be green. Style: twitter-like, mozilla-like or gowalla-like is the styles we are looking for.
2.a) a roadrunner (like the one in this draw http://www.intersonic.com.br/navelo…leguas.jpg )
2.b) a sandal (search for havaianas in google).
2.c) a person carrying a backpack.
But, feel free to try different mascots as well.
3. The current logo is attached below. See that it won't be hard to make something better.. :D
Here is an example of a logo that we do like:
- http://vimeo.com - Nice example of simple, clean and fun design we look for.
- http://twitter.com - Nice example of simple, clean and fun design we look for.
- http://gowalla.com - See logo at the bottom. Nice mascot. Although it's green and orange too, we look for more bright colors.
Here is an example of what we are trying to avoid:
- http://www.everlater.com - Although website design is fantastic, logo is too much simple.
The files we will require are:
Vector images - .svg, .ai, or .eps
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo
Thanks and good luck!