We are looking for a logo to represent our research project: EARLI, which stands for, "Early Assessment of Renal and Lung Injury".
Our criteria are as follows:
1. Clean and crisp, preferably with 1 or 2 (max) primary colors. We like the idea of shading in one color as well. Please experiment with colors!
2. The word "EARLI" should be incorporated prominently in the logo, although it does not necessarily need to be in all caps or separated by periods. The "Early Assessment of Renal and Lung Injury" section may or may not be included in the logo itself. Please experiment!
3. Seek creative inspiration on the "Early"concept. Two main themes we like are
1) FAST: saving these patients is a race against time and we intervene EARLI.
2) Brand New Day: We hope by researching patients EARLI in their disease, we will improve care of patients tomorrow. (see discussion section)
We like lilypad designs, especially the "Project RED" (Re-engineered discharge) logo (#21):
We also like the style and simplicity of the attached file created at 99designs.com
Here is an example of what we would like to avoid:
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo