This is for a start-up business operated by an attorney who has both long time experience in credit repair AND personal experience with repairing his own credit after a divorce.
Credit Repair Masters
A simple yet creative logo for the business offering of Credit Repair. His site is in development, and the logo is step 1. The site design is likely to lean towards web 2.0 in its texture, like two competitive sites the customer likes: - http://www.lexingtonlaw.com and
- http://www.ovationcredit.comHis site will have similar, though simpler offerings.The site is to have both a professional, experienced legal appeal and a personal connection / invitation feel. The design is not yet complete. Color scheme is to have a rich blue / blue gradient background, with other shades of blue in the site elements, and gold (possibly green or yellow) accents. Logo should be designed to display on both Blue and White backgrounds if possible.Planned web display space within the design is approx 240-270px by 70-90px.
- .ai/.eps preferred, .psd at least
- Would be nice to see it stand-alone, and with the tagline: "Fast, Safe, Professional Credit Repair"
- Iconic element as anchor and/or stand alone aspect
- Prefer san serif fonts over serifs, most of the time. --UPDATE: See long comment posted Nov 8, 2008 with examples of serif font logos customer likes.
- Perception of brand: Expertise > professionalism > integrity
- logo should work if it's small + black/white (i.e. avoid gradations, thin fonts, intricate mark detail)
- 2 colors preferred (so as not to have to print full-color) --UPDATE: See brief comment posted Nov 8, 2008 referring to willingness to have more colors and web 2.0 half-tones, etc.
- Cartoon like imagery
- Iconic elements welcome and desired, but prefer no overly common logo elements (swoosh curves, jumping human figures, legal scales, etc.)
- prefer no vertically-oriented logos, unless there's a horizontal variation with it. --UPDATE: Open to vertical presentations, as well. See example links in contest comment posted Nov 8, 2008 referring to logos customer likes that have vertical presentation (and can, in most cases, also render well in horizontal presentation).