We need a new logo to enhance the brand and identity of crewger.ie, which is a social networking and project/team management website for film makers. We're looking for something modern and professional as well as grungy and attractive to young film makers.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The logo has to appeal to amateur / beginner / guerillla filmmakers, professional filmmakers / productions companies / broadcasters as well as the general public.
Crewger is about collaborative filmmaking - so community and filmmaking need to be at its core.
It should present filmmakers / filmmaking as 100% rock and roll. Ordinary people will want to pick up a camera and be associated with it - established filmmakers will want to be seen to support / define it.
Choice of two approaches to this design - 1) modern web 2.0 logo or 2) grungy retro logo.
- 2/3 colours
- grungy or modern web 2.0
- Main Logo word should be "crewger"
- Would like some type of emblem with it. See http://www.crewger.ie for the temporary logo we've been using. Maybe something like this or something else film related.
- Tag line should be "make film together"
- should be able to accommodate a "beta" label (temporarily)
- final files should be supplied in eps/ai vector format