We want to change the logo we originally had developed for us.
We will need a logo format for the website, business cards, and a version that we can use as a Windows Start Programs Icon.
Here is our current logo - http://www.crmInnovation.com
We are a Microsoft ISV that is creating add-in solutions for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM application (customer relationship management). Originally we specified that our logo should utilize the same color scheme that microsoft uses for their CRM logo.
I am not sure if this is the best approach.
One thing our current logo doesn't allow us to do is to have an icon verision of our logo as it can't be 'repurposed' into say 32x32 pixels.
The logo must include the company name CRM Innovation (do not included LLC)
- Item 1...Logo for website in color
- Item 2 - a version of the logo that works well in b/w
- item 3 - same logo in color for business cards
- item 4 - an icon version of the logo that we would use in Start Programs screen. Our software installs on the client's machine and we need a similar look to our (full size) logo that we can use there and as an icon in the add/remove control panel. It doesn't have to include the company name (in fact it shouldn't or actually can't as there isn't enough room)
- item 5 you can continue to follow the microsoft CRM color pallete if you want.
- file format - we will need the native source file that this image was designed it - it will need to be the windows version not the Mac.
- Item 1... i don't necessarily want space for a tag line
- Item 2 - i don't want a remake of our current logo unless it is really creative.
- i don't want any light bulb images for demontrate innovation :)