'Eventus' in latin means Success and the Suffix 'Six' is added to the name since we are six founding members! We like to think that retaining our services will speed our clients time to success! Note that the last two characters are silent (not pronounced) when we introduce ourselves. So we'd say 'EventuS'
EventuSix leverages cutting-edge methods to develop innovative supply chain solutions for a broad range of Industry & Government Clients. Founded in 2009 by six founders, we have over 130 years of supply chain expertise in the high technology industry. Having successfully managed dozens of large scale projects with real value exceeding hundreds of millions of dollars, the EventuSix team has the solution expertise for:
• Large-scale project management & implementation
• Supply Chain optimization
• Green Economy issues & resolutions
• Data mining & automated analysis
Globalization has created increased business complexity and new dynamics that lead to poor end-to-end business visibility often resulting in profitability or revenue growth concerns. By using research analysis methods and an on-line proprietary software, EventuSix creates customized business solutions for our clients and their close collaborators that share a common business purpose. This results in a map of the client's business environment and its dynamics. Based on this map, EventuSix makes recommendations and implementation roadmaps to our clients on how to shape their business environment to advantage.
Broad range of Industry & Government Clients
Medium to Large Market Business Clients
Business with complex (world-wide) Supply chains
Initial target markets include Media, Sport and 'Green' focussed companies
We would love to have the logo to incorporate an environmentally ‘green’ conscious company but following are some guidelines:
1. No Cartoons
2. Elegance is key... we want to come across as being professional and efficient
3. The typeface should be clear, simple and bold. We want something that stands out
4. Please feel free to experiment with colors but remember nothing too flashy
5. Both text or graphical logos or a combination will be considered!
The files we will require:
1) Must be jpeg format with a min resolution of 720x480 so we can scale to the size we want.
2) Would require both "positive" & "negative" logos. One is suitable for a light background, the other is suitable for dark ground.
We are currently using a temporary logo... which I can forward to any designer... since I cant attach it here.
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo