We need a grunge, crazy logo for our startup company that is going to sell cool, hard-to-find indian stuff (mainly clothing, accessories and trinkets) to people outside of india.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Clothing and stuff for people addicted to india
We need a grunge, crazy logo for our startup company that is going to sell cool, hard-to-find indian stuff (mainly clothing, accessories and trinkets) to people outside of india. The entire company profile will be pretty insane, so feel free to experiment a lot - we will be monitoring the competition constantly - telling you what like and what we don't like.
- Grunge, crazy/wierd, india. That's the keywords for the logo. No particular colour scheme in mind, but it needs to feel a little indian.
- Simple. The logo will be screen printed and maybe even embroidered at times. No super-complicated color usage, please.
- Symbolic - I want to have a symbol/icon as a logo that people can remember and recognize. I.e. not just "fancified text".
- Boring, bland, typical indian style: http://indiska.com/
- Clarifications: Curry is Indian Spices. This is stuff from INDIA. Therefore, it is not related to Native Americans in any way - it was several hundred years since Columbus mislabeled them as Indians, one would think people would have caught on by now. :P