Dental office wants to create a logo to put on it's website, business cards and mailouts/brochures. Westheimer is the street on which the office located. The dentist is a general dentist. We want to create a friendly, but professional look.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Dental office wants to create a logo to put on it's website, business cards and mailouts. We use westheimerdentist because the website name is westheimerdentist.com. The office is located on Westheimer Road in Houston, Texas. We want to incorporate into the logo the words: cosmetic, restorative and family dentistry to let the public know, this is what we do. The office is staffed by two young female dentists and they both have the first name Jennifer and are often known to their patients as Dr. Jennifer. The office is not too formal and we want to convey a friendly but professional attitude.
- Item 1...The preferred colors would include magenta or similar color
- The logo would have the word: westheimerdentist as the primary feature, with the words Cosmetic, Restorative and Family Dentistry as a subtext
- The doctor wants a professional appearance.
- We want it to convey friendliness and approachability.
- The doctor wants color, but not too many that would give it too busy an appearance.
- The logo will be used on website, business cards and mailouts.