Cafe Sunflower is a nationally recognized vegetarian restaurant with two locations. The restaurant offers a wide variety of dishes with international influences. We are celebrating our 20th anniversary with a special brand mark.
Since opening, Cafe Sunflower has held a very loyal customer base, with many regulars dining at least once a week (some as much as three times a week). Most regulars proudly boast Cafe Sunflower as their favorite restaurant.
- College-educated, middle-aged, health conscious men and women.
- The typical “Whole Foods shopper” who doesn’t mind spending more for wholesome/healthy food.
- Those who may be interested in starting a vegetarian diet, but are not sure of their options.
- Those who are not exclusively vegetarian or vegan (in fact, most current customers are not vegetarian/vegan).
- A minority, but significant to note: Cafe Sunflower is a destination restaurant for vegetarian/vegan travelers. These travelers often times find the restaurant through social media channels or blogs.
Every year for nearly twenty years, Cafe Sunflower has been voted Best Vegetarian Restaurant (and sometimes Best Vegan Restaurant) by numerous local and regional publications.
Feel free to incorporate the slogan in multiple ways. Please reference the images to get a feel for the ambiance. Our customers often describe our restaurant as cozy and comfortable.