We coach corporate executives and sales professionals to prepare and deliver first-class presentations. We need a new Simply Speaking logo that is more professional that we will use on our website, letterhead, program workbooks and business cards.
Simply Speaking, Inc.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I started Simply Speaking, Inc. 20 years ago. We coach corporate executives and sales professionals to prepare and deliver first-class presentations. Our logo is currently text typed on the banner of our website. We need a new logo that is more professional that we will use on our website, letterhead, program workbooks and business cards. The colors currently on our website should not influence the colors used in the logo, as we will be redesigning the website next. Please look at our current website to learn more about what we do: http://www.simplyspeakinginc.com/
- Must appeal to corporate executives and not be silly
- Must include the "Inc." and circle R for our registered trademark -- Simply Speaking, Inc.(R)
- Should incorporate our tagline, Our Clients Say It Best, followed by the small TM indicating a trademark
- Colors should appeal to corporate buyers
- It must be sized so that it doesn't take up too much valuable space on our website and be legible when reduced to fit on a business card
- It needs to look like a logo that might be used by a top global company. It doesn't have to be as conservative as some but it has to have the same quality that a top company would use.
- I like what some companies have done with the fonts in their logos. Crisp, clean examples you may wish to look at include: http://www.FedEx.com, http://www.dreamworksanimation.com, and www.carMax.com.
- It has to be on par with the cripness and quality of these images.
- I do not want any graphics of man or woman speaking, as I want to appeal to both men and women
- I probably don't want a graphic of a person or a talking head unless it's something very creative and professional looking
- I do not want a fancy text, as this would be opposite of our philosophy of keeping things simple
- I do not want the ".com" included in the logo, only the company name and tagline
- No beveled fonts please