Looking for a logo and name design for a commercial real estate development company. Needs to be simple, clean, and professional looking, but a little flair or eye catching style would be nice. Ideas for symbols and company initials are detailed in brief.
Company is small commercial real estate development company. Looking for a name design and logo that say "professional, established, contemporary", without looking too informal or cheesy and trying to also avoid overly stodgy/stiff.
What I'm looking for -
The Name Odevco and a logo, to be used together (say on a business card) , or separately (name only on email, logo only on advert banner).
Some Ideas for the name-
The name is simple, just the name maybe with an interesting font or some color, but fairly simple. I'm really not looking for much here, the contest is mainly for the logo.
Some Ideas for the logo-
The full company name is Oderio Development Company, and name is shortened to Odevco for common use. The initials O, D, & C would work well for a logo, as they nest within each other.
One of the common architectural symbols for square footage, (something we use often) is a square with a vertical line through the top portion. This could be loosely borrowed for the logo design with the letters nesting inside? Or use it as a stand alone logo idea, or not at all. I'm not very creative so this is all I could come up with. I'm open for anything.
Can't find a good example of sq ft symbol, here is a very rough example and I can upload/email a better one to anyone who wants it. http://mathforum.org/library/drmath…58476.html
Final product should be fully scalable without loss of quality. I use adobe products- Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc, so I guess a vector graphic is what I need, but you tell me, I'm a noob.
- Two separate items, one just the name Odevco, and the other a logo, symbol, Initials (ODC) or whatever. They need to fit together naturally, but also can be used separately where appropriate.
- Simple colors and clean design. Colors and gradients are fine, but it also needs to look good in black and white.
- Needs to say "reliable, strong, yet elegant" with undertones of "creative, intelligent, contemporary".
- Gothic, freehand, overly stylistic fonts.
- Lots of colors and detailed graphics.
- Something that would not look good shrunk down business card small or blown up on a 4' x 8' sign on the side of a building.