What i'm looking for is a logo that plays off of the dots on a turntable platter. I'm looking for it to be simple. Also i'd like it to be easy to put on a business card or have blown up big enough that it can be put on a t shirt. I was thinking that since my name is Kid Shine you could play off the image of a sun, without it looking tacky. The logo can go together with the name, but i'd love for it be recognizable enough without the name. I'd love to just have the logo on a shirt.
Another idea you can use is a record silhouette.
For colors, I love the CMYK colors, again keep it simple. This could be great for the turntable platter dots since there is a total of 4 rows each row could be a different color.
What I don't want is a typical DJ logo. So many DJ's in my town have a turntable or headphones put with a really cheesy font. They look very outdated and just are in bad taste. I don't want italic font and I like simple fonts.
I'm open to different fonts and new perspectives for the logo. Go crazy!
Images as listed:
1) A font someone did for me (just an example to help narrow font choices down)
2) The platter dots is the logo for Serato, I love the simplicity and would like something similar.
3) A controller I use for DJing, some ideas as to how I work
4) Typical DJ logo, not what i'm looking for.
5) My attempt at platter dots in Illustrator