We would like an old logo updating for use in a drive-thru coffee shop
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are looking for an old logo to updated for use in a different industry
The main parts we want to keep are the 2 sets of curves (one orange/one grey) that make up 'circle' shapes. We're not too worried about the two more vertical curves so feel free to keep them in or remove.
- Same colour scheme (orange/grey)
- To include the name Avalore Infusion
- To include something that suggests coffee/hot drinks
- To convey image of exciting/fun yet professional
- Vectorbased format so we can print at various sizes
- Background colours (must be able to print/display on various backgrounds)
- Limited, if any, Square/angular lines