A logo is needed for a new entrepreneurial award "The Tulsey's" given out to local businesses and business leaders in multiple categories much like The Webby's. We are looking for something new, fresh and expresses Tulsa's energy.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
As in the summary a logo is needed for a new award that will be publically voted on by members of the community. There will be multiple categories and a website created around the colors and design of the logo.
- Fresh design with limited colors
- Integration of Tulsa's main mascot The Driller (click for photo and photo 2) *A Must*
- Be able to be printed on posters, signs, business cards with both light and dark backgrounds
- Previous designs that are rehashed
- Web 2.0 bubbly look
- Old looking logos
- Western themes (the award is about looking forward not the past)