I'm starting a new e-commerce business called Fabricdirect.co.za It will be an online store in the .co.za (South Africa) domain. The main purpose of the site will be to sell awesome textiles to anyone not currently in the Decor trade, at trade discount prices!
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The winning design for Fabric Direct will become the brand identity for a start-up e-commerce business specialising in the online sales of heavily discounted high-end fabrics. There will be additional possibilities of a further roll-out, to stationery and packaging. Fabric Direct will be a company in the already existing Couture Group of companies
- An exiting web-friendly logo
- The logo can by typographic or iconographic
- Show a design roll-forward to company letterhead
- The design should be vibrant and energetic, fun pleasing but yet trustworthy
- I like clean elegant design
- Not afraid of colour but this can possibly be shown through roll-out
- The identity will be exposed to a broad cross-section of clients; high-end trade and man in the street
- Relationship potential for further development work