My partner and I were high level competitive fencers in the past. After we had finished our competitive careers we have been working as fencing coaches at different schools. Our students have won medals and placed highly at numerous regional and national tournaments. We are now ready to open our own fencing school.
Fencing is one of the four sports which have been featured at every one of the modern Olympic Games. It is one of the fastest growing sports in the United States.
You can learn more about the sport here: http://usfencing.org/
Our goal is to become one of the strongest competitive fencing schools in the United States. We want our students to represent the United States as part of the National Team at international tournaments and World Championships, Olympic Games.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- mainly youth ages 6 -12;
- existing competitive fencers looking for high quality instruction to help them achieve their full potential;
- teenagers and adults looking for a new fun and exciting sport
- clear and informative about the nature of business;
- clean professional look;
- two, three colors at most, - the colors to consider are blue, silver or gray, black, white, red; but you may try other colors as well;
- no cartoons or childish look, no clip art
- our logo will be on T-shirts, warm up suits, white fencing jackets (sleeve), flyers, business cards, etc.;
We are also considering the name "Silicon Valley Fencing", so, you may play with both versions.
I attached a few logos of existing fencing clubs, but you don't have to follow their design.
We are looking forward to seeing your designs. Thank you.