We are a small size construction company looking to expand our firm into a bigger market. The company is 15 years old and for those of you who may not know, “opus” is the Latin word for work. We are looking for new branding; your mandate is to create a logo as well as accompanying business cards for our company.
Our firm aims to provide exceptional service and quality workmanship. We are very detail oriented with a strong focus on quality results. We are licensed general contractors however we also have expertise in project management and design; one of the two principals is a structural engineer and the other is an architect. For this reason, the logo should not imply that we are exclusively a construction company. The projects we enjoy the most are design-build mandates and we have an excellent track record as far as customer satisfaction is concerned.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our target market is primarily commercial developers as well as institutional work. From time to time, we also take on mandates for high-end residential.
• We would very much like the “logo” to be a stylized “OPUS” rather than a symbol, this way the association is purely with the company name.
• In addition to the logo design, we would like to see how the logo gets incoprporated onto a business card.
• Everything about the logo / card should be elegant and clean.
• Fonts should be clear and crisp.
• The business card should include the following information: