We need a fun, core identity logo for for our umbrella brand.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Our company's primary focus is building great, simple, polished software that is easy to use and has a "light-hearted" feel (many modern web software companies do this fairly well, including 99designs).
We need a logo for the main umbrella name Tasty Codes. We will need additional logos designed in the future for a family of related products.
This logo should emphasize being clean, simple and unpretentious.
- Optional tagline: "Delicious software" (any case, with/without punctuation)
- Some sort of unpretentious visual anchor element (the only thing we've come up with is candy, such as a sucker)
- The ability to easily swap one or two colors and lay over a wide variety of backgrounds (e.g., white or black T-shirts)
- We are big fans of bold, bright colors
- Must look good in RGB (the primary display medium will be web) and be vector (open-able in Illustrator CS3)
- Should be fun!
- Background colors or gradients (must look good on a white background)
- Mirror effects
- Shiny effects
- Meaningless geometrical shapes or other tricks typically associated with "corporate synergy" or similar