We're a UK based independent CRM consultancy selling consulting services to mid-sized organisations mainly in the UK
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our audience is generally either senior information technology or marketing managers. We work with mid-sized organisations working with CRM systems with 10-1000 users.
We have a logo which we've had for the last five years which has served us well. I have attached a copy. We have 3 issues with it:
1. The white text on a big block of blue is difficult to incorporate into any web-site or document and we've had to use a watered down 'version' of it on the current 'web-site' ( http://www.mareeba.co.uk ) which doesn't work very well - this is our key issue
2. The logo says Mareeba CRM Consulting, but we'd like to lose the CRM consulting and just focus on Mareeba.
3. The logo is not as 'fresh' as it could be
The brief is to create:
1. A Mareeba logo that we can easily use in current and subsequent versions of the web site ( http://www.mareeba.co.uk )
2. A Mareeba specific logo - we lose the 'CRM consulting' part
3. The logo is versatile in that it can easily be incorporated into different web-sites, presentations, and documents
4. BUT (and this is an important consideration) - something that doesn't take us too far from the original because we are unlikely to rebrand all our collatoral straight-away. I'm very happy for you to be creative, but If your design and our current design are chalk and cheese it may give us an issue!