Let your creativity rip on a new logo design for a new digital media agency!
Grand Central Media
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are a recently started company that publishes a network of niche web sites and provides consulting to web publishers and web startups. We do a lot of our work in Ruby on Rails.
- Clean, simple, contemporary logo design
- Conveys professional but leading edge
- Versatile - Can be used on website, presentations, T-shirts, coffee mugs and stationery
- General styles (not necessarily logos) we like include: stuff by 37signals, http://31three.com/work/, http://9rules.com/ and http://envato.com/
- Needs to be able to work at both a normal size scale (e.g., main logo in masthead of grandcentralmedia.net) and it needs to be able to scale down to a button on a network site (check out the envato network button at http://mac.appstorm.net/)
- An obvious design would be a "London Underground" sign, but we don't do obvious (unless your design kicks arse).